Volunteer for a Tri 4 Schools Event
Every Tri 4 Schools event requires over 100 volunteers. If you’re looking for a fun organization through which you can make a difference, we’d love to welcome you to our team. Individuals age 16 and older can sign up to volunteer at our events, and we also have volunteer opportunities for those who are younger than age 16 to volunteer with their parent or guardian. Volunteers of any age should fill out the form below.
To volunteer at an event, please fill out the Volunteer Contact Form on this page and we will contact you with further details. You can also join the Tri 4 Schools Volunteer Task Force group on Facebook to hear about various volunteer needs throughout the year.
Health and Safety Update
We want to keep you informed on the ways we keep our volunteers safe! Here are a few things you can expect when volunteering at a Tri 4 Schools event:
- Our volunteer locations at the event sites are primarily outdoor locations. Volunteer roles will be assigned to allow space for social distancing, and we will work to assign volunteers from the same household to the same area.
- We will follow any local mask recommendations in our host communities.
- Volunteer responsibilities will be designed to be as low-contact as possible between other volunteers and participants.
- Hand sanitizing and/or hand washing opportunities will be available for all volunteers throughout their shift.
- We ask that any volunteer, spectator, or participant who is feeling any symptoms of illness refrain from attending the event.
Are you ready to have a happy, healthy, and confident kid?
Register for an event today!
200 E. Verona Ave. #126
Verona, WI 53593