Volunteer for a Tri 4 Schools Event
Every Tri 4 Schools event requires over 100 volunteers. If you’re looking for a fun organization through which you can make a difference, we’d love to welcome you to our team. Individuals age 16 and older can sign up to volunteer at our events, and we also have volunteer opportunities for those who are younger than age 16 to volunteer with their parent or guardian.
To volunteer at an event, please fill out the Volunteer Contact Form on this page and we will contact you with further details. You can also join the Tri 4 Schools Volunteer Task Force group on Facebook to hear about various volunteer needs throughout the year.
Health and Safety Update
As we take steps towards a safe return to in-person events, we want to keep you informed on the ways we’re keeping our volunteers safe! Here are a few things you can expect when volunteering at a Tri 4 Schools event in 2021 and beyond:
- Volunteers and spectators will be required to wear masks while they are at the race site. Participants will be required to wear masks at any time they are not actively racing.
- Our volunteer locations at the event sites are all outdoor locations. Volunteers roles will be assigned to allow space for social distancing, and we will work to assign volunteers from the same household to the same area.
- Volunteer responsibilities will be designed to be as low-contact as possible between other volunteers and participants.
- Hand sanitizing and/or hand washing opportunities will be available for all volunteers throughout their shift, and any common surfaces will be cleaned throughout the event.
- We ask that any volunteer or participant who is feeling any symptoms of illness refrain from attending the event.
Are you ready to have a happy, healthy, and confident kid?
Register for an event today!
200 E. Verona Ave. #126
Verona, WI 53593