Volunteer for a Tri 4 Schools Event
Each Tri 4 Schools race requires over 100 volunteers. If you’re looking for a fun organization through which you can make a difference, we’d love to welcome you to our team. Individuals age 16 and older can sign up to volunteer at our events, and we also have volunteer opportunities for those who are younger than age 16 to volunteer with their parent or guardian. Volunteers of any age should fill out the form below.
To volunteer at an event, please fill out the Volunteer Contact Form on this page and we will contact you with further details. You can also join the Tri 4 Schools Volunteer Task Force group on Facebook to hear about various volunteer needs throughout the year.
Volunteer to Benefit Tri 4 Schools
Tri 4 Schools is excited to help with race support at the Lil’ MooMan Kids Dash on June 17, 2023 and the Wisconsin Milkman Triathlon on June 18, 2023.
As the charity partner for this event, when you volunteer on behalf of Tri 4 Schools you help earn us a donation to support our mission of healthier kids and schools!
Sign up to volunteer here. If you select a Tri 4 Schools volunteer shift, you can use the password T4S23 to sign up. If you choose a different volunteer opportunity at the event, please list “Tri 4 Schools” in the non-profit field. Feel free to contact us (email@example.com) if you have any questions.
Health and Safety Update
We want to keep you informed on the ways we keep our volunteers safe! Here are a few things you can expect when volunteering at a Tri 4 Schools event:
- Our volunteer locations at the event sites are primarily outdoor locations.
- We will follow any local mask/health recommendations in our host communities.
- Volunteer responsibilities will be designed to be as low-contact as possible between other volunteers and participants.
- Hand sanitizing and/or hand washing opportunities will be available for all volunteers throughout their shift.
- We ask that any volunteer, spectator, or participant who is feeling any symptoms of illness refrain from attending the event.
Are you ready to have a happy, healthy, and confident kid?
Register for an event today!
200 E. Verona Ave. #126
Verona, WI 53593