Volunteer for a Tri 4 Schools Event
Each Tri 4 Schools race requires approximately 100 volunteers. If you’re looking for a fun organization through which you can make a difference, we’d love to welcome you to our team.
Individuals age 16 and older can sign up to volunteer at our events, and we also have volunteer opportunities for those who are younger than age 16 to volunteer with their parent or guardian. Volunteers of any age should fill out the form below.
Volunteers receive a “Difference Maker” volunteer shirt to wear while volunteering and refreshments during race shifts.
To volunteer at an event, please fill out our VOLUNTEER CONTACT FORM (CLICK HERE), linked here or via the button above, and we will contact you with further details.
You can also join the Tri 4 Schools Volunteer Task Force group on Facebook to hear about various volunteer needs throughout the year.
Thank you to those who joined us for the Lil’ MooMan Kids Dash and the Wisconsin Milkman Triathlon on June 17-18, 2023. Tri 4 Schools was the charity partner for this event, and your volunteer hours helped us earn a donation to support our mission of healthier kids and schools!
Health and Safety
We want to keep you informed on the ways we keep our volunteers safe! Here are a few things you can expect when volunteering at a Tri 4 Schools event:
- Our volunteer locations at the event sites are primarily outdoor locations.
- We will follow any local mask/health recommendations in our host communities.
- Volunteer responsibilities will be designed to be as low-contact as possible between other volunteers and participants.
- Hand sanitizing and/or hand washing opportunities will be available for all volunteers throughout their shift.
- We ask that any volunteer, spectator, or participant who is feeling any symptoms of illness refrain from attending the event.
Are you ready to have a happy, healthy, and confident kid?
Register for an event today!
200 E. Verona Ave. #126
Verona, WI 53593