Healthy kids, schools, and communities
New Chapters Will Need:
- Show of community support for youth wellness programs and events.
- Located in a metropolitan statistical area population of at least 100,000
- 1 person identified to serve as program coordinator for the Tri 4 Schools Training Team in your community
- Strong relationship with your local community
We know you want to see happy, healthy, confident kids in your community. Ready to make it happen? The Tri 4 Schools staff brings decades of nonprofit, triathlon, and start up business experience. We provide a support team to help you not only start, but sustain a successful and powerfully impactful organization in your own community! Tri 4 Schools has had over 10,000 kids cross the finish line! We have an experienced support team ready to help you establish your own successful Tri 4 Schools Chapter. Let’s get started!
1. Check out our Starting a T4S Chapter document
2. Determine if you meet the criteria to start a chapter
3. Apply to become a new T4S Chapter!
Tri 4 Schools Provides…
Tri 4 Schools will support new chapters during the startup process and beyond! During start up we will:
- Work with you to start & grow your program
- Support you in developing a board of directors
- Work with you to raise funds and get sponsorship support
- Provide ongoing coaching and support
Apply to Start a Chapter
200 E. Verona Ave. #126
Verona, WI 53593