Please join us for a night out to recognize and celebrate some of this year’s amazing achievements and look ahead to what the next year holds. We will feast on amazing local cuisine and specially crafted cocktails as we recognize some of our student athletes, educators, volunteers, and donors that help us make such an impact in the health and fitness education in our amazing public schools. Not involved yet? This is a great way to learn more about the mission of Tri 4 Schools and how to join us helping our schools create a generation of healthier kids. We hope you can join us for this special event.
Thursday, November 14th
- 5:00pm – Venue opens for socializing and cocktails
- 6:00pm – Family-style dinner available thanks to Underground Catering
- 7:00pm – Awards Presentation
- 8:00pm – After-Party
- Individual tickets – $40
- Couple – $70
- Pay it Forward Individual Ticket – $60
- Pay it Forward Couples Ticket – $100
- Table Sponsor – $375 – includes up to 8 guests
Underground Catering Menu
– Origins baguettes and butter
– Kale salad with pumpkin seeds, pickled cranberries, lemon vinaigrette, and shaved pecorino cheese (Veg, GF)
– Smoked beef brisket with chimichurri (GF)
– Winter vegetable and barley risotto with tomato jam (Veg)
Calliope Ice Cream
The Tri 4 Schools Honors Night takes place at the newly renovated Garver Feed Mill in Madison, WI.
Located on Madison’s near East Side, nestled behind Olbrich Gardens, the Garver Feed Mill is a multi-faceted destination that features local artisans, producers, wellness studios, and retailers offering visitors everything from coffee to gardening, catering to kombucha.
The renovated Feed Mill will honor and preserve Madison’s rich agricultural and industrial history by re-activating the building as a next-generation food production center and provide visitors with the opportunity to taste the best of Madison. The historic Mill has been transformed into a platform for local food businesses to grow, and in turn, expand Madison’s profile as a Midwestern hub of high quality, hand crafted food and drink.
We are excited to announce our 2019 Golden Apple Honorees:
Mia Raven – Golden Student
Trevor Baryenbruch – Golden Student
Mary Birmingham – Golden Teacher
Liz Brown – Golden Volunteer
Madison Multisport – Golden Sponsor
Thank to you our amazing event partners, who help support our mission of healthy, happy, and confident kids and schools!
200 E. Verona Ave. #126
Verona, WI 53593