7am – Registration and Transition areas open 8:30am– Long Course begins 9:30am– Medium Course begins (estimated time) 9:45am– Long Course Awards Ceremony (estimated time) 10am– Intermediate Course begins (estimated time) 10:30am– Short Course begins (estimated time) 10:45am– Medium Course Awards Ceremony (estimated time) 11:15am– Intermediate Course Awards Ceremony (estimated time) 11:30am– Short Course Awards Ceremony (estimated time)
We offer 4 courses at this event. While there are recommended ages listed, please select the course distance that best matches your child’s ability, regardless of age.
Long Course (rec. ages 11-14) : Swim 100 yds, Bike 4.5 miles, Run 1 mile
Medium Course (rec. ages 7-10): Swim 50 yds, Bike 2.25 miles, Run 0.5 mile
Intermediate Course (rec. ages 7-10): Swim 25 yds, Bike 2.25 miles, Run 0.5 mile
Short Course (rec. ages 4-6): Swim 25 yds, Bike 0.5 mile, Run 0.25 mile
Note: We can only accommodate course change requests until the Wednesday before the event, so please contact us prior to that time if you need to switch your child’s registered course. We will be unable to make any course changes at packet pickup or on the day of the event.
Please see the course maps below for course routes.
Race Entry Fees
- Early Registration (until 11:59pm on July 10): $25
- Registration (closes at 11:59pm on July 29 or sooner if race is sold out): $30
Relay Team Registration
- Early Registration for 2-person relay team: $45
- Early Registration for 3-person relay team: $60
- Registration for 2-person relay team: $50
- Registration for 3-person relay team: $65
Remember, financial assistance is available for any child who qualifies for free or reduced lunch! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need help with your child’s entry fee.
With registration, each athlete receives:
- Your race entry fee donated towards health and fitness programs at local schools
- An event t-shirt (guaranteed availability and size only if registered by 11:59pm on July 21)
- Event bib
- Professional race timing and race results available online
- Finish Line fruit and bottled water
- Virtual goody bag sent via email
When an event sells out, we do offer a wait list option. For details on how we manage an event’s wait list, please see our Frequent Questions section on our website.
The triathlon is located at Green County Family YMCA (1307 2nd Street, Monroe, WI 53566). Parking is available at Ludlow Mansion parking lot . See the site map in the Race Maps section below for parking options.
All participants will receive finisher medals. Trophies will be given to the top three boys and top three girls in each age category listed below within each distance:
- Long Course: ages 11-12, ages 13-14, age 10 and under
- Medium Course: ages 7-8, ages 9-10, age 6 and under
- Intermediate Course: ages 7-8, ages 9-10, age 6 and under
- Short Course: age 4, ages 5-6
Go to the Results tab above to view previous race results.
Course Maps Coming Soon
Thank to you our amazing event partners, who make sure every dollar of your child’s registration fee supports their school!
Are you ready to have a happy, healthy, and confident kid?
Register for this triathlon today!
200 E. Verona Ave. #126
Verona, WI 53593