7am– Registration and Transition areas open 8:30am– Long Course begins 9:30am– Medium Course begins (estimated time) 9:45am– Long Course Awards Ceremony (estimated time) 10am– Intermediate Course begins (estimated time) 10:30am– Short Course begins (estimated time) 10:45am– Medium Course Awards Ceremony (estimated time) 11am– Intermediate Course Awards Ceremony (estimated time) 11:30am– Short Course Awards Ceremony (estimated time)
- Early Registration (until 11:59pm one month before the event date): $25
- Registration (closes at 11:59pm on May 15): $30
- $5 discount per each additional sibling
- Early Registration for 2-person relay team: $45
- Early Registration for 3-person relay team: $60
- Registration for 2-person relay team: $50
- Registration for 3-person relay team: $65
The triathlon is located at Waunakee High School (301 Community Drive, Waunakee, WI 53597). Parking is available at multiple parking lots at the high school. See the site map in the Race Maps section below for parking options.
All participants will receive finisher medals. Trophies will be given to the top three boys and girls in each two-year age category within each distance, as well as those who do a longer distance than the one recommended for their age. See below:
- Long Course: ages 11-12, ages 13-14, age 10 and under
- Medium Course: ages 7-8, ages 9-10, age 6 and under
- Intermediate Course: Top three athletes age 6 and under, top three athletes age 7 and up
- Short Course: ages 3-4, ages 5-6
View Race Maps
Select the event below to view the map
Are you ready to have a happy, healthy, and confident kid?
Register for this triathlon today!
200 E. Verona Ave. #126
Verona, WI 53593