There will be an early packet pickup on Friday, May 19th (location TBA). Full details will be sent to registered race participants. Participants may also pick up their packet in the Registration Area on the morning of the race.
7:00am: Registration area and Transition area open
8:30am: Long Course begins
9:30am: Medium Course begins
9:45am: Long Course awards ceremony
10:00am: Intermediate Course begins (Note: Intermediate course participants MUST have their gear loaded in Transition prior to 9:30am)
10:30am: Short Course begins
10:45am: Medium Course awards ceremony
11:15am: Intermediate Course awards ceremony
11:30am: Short Course awards ceremony
2022 COURSE DETAILS COMING SOON!
There is also an at-home option for participants who are interested in a virtual option.
Note: We are able to accommodate course change requests until the Wednesday before the event; please contact us prior to that time if you need to switch your registered course distance. We will be unable to make course changes at packet pickup or on the day of the event.
Race Entry Fees
Participants ages 3-14
- Early Registration (until 11:59pm on March 25): $25
- Standard Registration (until 11:59pm on April 22): $28
- Last Chance Registration (until 10pm on May 18): $30
- Race Weekend Registration (if available): $35
Financial assistance is available for any child who qualifies for free or reduced lunch! Please email email@example.com if you need help with your child’s entry fee.
With registration, each athlete receives:
- Your race entry fee donated towards health and fitness programs at local schools
- Event race bib
- Short-sleeve t-shirt (guaranteed availability and size only if registered by 11:59pm on May 6, 2022)
- Finisher medal
- Professional race timing and results available online (timing not available for at-home participants)
When an event sells out, we offer a wait list option. For details on how we manage an event’s wait list, please see our Frequent Questions section on our website.
Our events are held rain or shine, and we do not offer refunds for weather-related delays or cancellations. In the event that you are unable to attend the race due to illness, quarantine, or other reasons, we are happy to switch you to the at-home race and you will still receive your t-shirt and finisher medal. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need to make changes to your registration.
The in-person race courses will be at Waunakee High School in Waunakee, WI.
2022 PARKING MAP COMING SOON!
All athletes will receive a finisher medal. All in-person participants will be timed and trophies will be awarded to the top three girls and boys in each of the divisions listed below:
- ages 10 and under
- ages 11-12
- ages 13-14
- ages 6 and under
- ages 7-8
- ages 9-10
- ages 6 and under
- ages 7-8
- ages 9-10
- ages 3-4
- ages 5-6
Go to the Results tab above to view previous race results.
As we enjoy a return to in-person racing, we want to keep you informed on the ways we are keeping our events safe for participants, volunteers, and staff. Here are a few things you can expect when participating in a Tri 4 Schools event in 2022:
- We will follow any current local health recommendations.
- All event activities are outdoors, which allows for good air circulation and opportunities for social distancing.
- Participants will start their race individually, spread across various wave times, to maintain distancing on the course and at the race site.
- We ask that any participant, volunteer, or spectator who is experiencing any illness symptoms, or has tested positive for COVID, or is waiting for a COVID test result, or is a close contact to someone who has recently tested positive for COVID, to refrain from attending the event.
- Hand washing and sanitizing will be available at the race site.
- Even with the return to in-person racing, we will continue to offer an “at-home” option for any participants who would prefer to complete their race at home.
View Race Maps and Materials
2022 RACE MATERIALS COMING SOON! Click the buttons below to view race materials.
Thank to you our amazing event partners, who make sure we are able to support health and wellness programs in our local schools!
Are you ready to have a happy, healthy, and confident kid?
Register for this event today!
200 E. Verona Ave. #126
Verona, WI 53593