7am – Registration and Transition areas open 8:30am– Long Course begins 9:30am– Medium Course begins (estimated time) 9:45am– Long Course Awards Ceremony (estimated time) 10am– Intermediate Course begins (estimated time) 10:30am– Short Course begins (estimated time) 10:45am– Medium Course Awards Ceremony (estimated time) 11:15am– Intermediate Course Awards Ceremony (estimated time) 11:30am– Short Course Awards Ceremony (estimated time)
We offer 4 courses at this event. While there are recommended ages listed, please select the course distance that best matches your child’s ability, regardless of age.
Long Course (rec. ages 11-14) : Swim 100 yds, Bike 4.5 miles, Run 1 mile
Medium Course (rec. ages 7-10): Swim-50 yds, Bike-2.25 miles, Run-0.5 mile
Intermediate Course (rec. ages 7-10): Swim-25 yds, Bike-2.25 miles, Run-0.5 mile
Short Course (rec. ages 3-6): Swim-25 yds, Bike-0.5 mile, Run-0.25 mile
Please see the course maps below for course routes.
- Early Registration (until 11:59pm one month before the event date): $25
- Registration (closes at 11:59pm on May 15 or until Sold Out): $30
- $5 discount per each additional sibling
- Early Registration for 2-person relay team: $45
- Early Registration for 3-person relay team: $60
- Registration for 2-person relay team: $50
- Registration for 3-person relay team: $65
Remember, financial assistance is available for any child who qualifies for free or reduced lunch! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need help with your child’s entry fee.
With registration, each athlete receives:
- Your race entry fee donated to the school of your choice
- An event t-shirt (guaranteed availability and size only if registered by 11:59pm on 5/7)
- Professional race timing and race results available online
- Finish Line fruit and bottled water
- Virtual goody bag sent via email
- Personalized event bib (all participants receive an event bib; however, personalization available only if registered by 5pm on 5/1)
The triathlon is located at Waunakee High School (301 Community Drive Waunakee, WI 53597). Parking is available at multiple parking lots at the high school. See the site map in the Race Maps section below for parking options.
All participants will receive finisher medals. Trophies will be given to the top three boys and girls in each two-year age category within each distance, as well as those who do a longer distance than the one recommended for their age. See below:
- Long Course: ages 11-12, ages 13-14, age 10 and under
- Medium Course: ages 7-8, ages 9-10, age 6 and under
- Intermediate Course: Top three athletes age 6 and under, top three athletes age 7 and up
- Short Course: ages 3-4, ages 5-6
View Race Maps and Materials
Click the buttons below to view race materials.
Thank to you our amazing event partners, who make sure every dollar of your child’s registration fee supports their school!
Are you ready to have a happy, healthy, and confident kid?
Register for this triathlon today!
200 E. Verona Ave. #126
Verona, WI 53593