7am – Registration and Transition areas open 8:30am– Long Course begins 9:30am– Medium Course begins (estimated time) 9:45am– Long Course Awards Ceremony (estimated time) 10am– Intermediate Course begins (estimated time) 10:30am– Short Course begins (estimated time) 10:45am– Medium Course Awards Ceremony (estimated time) 11:15am– Intermediate Course Awards Ceremony (estimated time) 11:30am– Short Course Awards Ceremony (estimated time)
We offer 4 courses for this event. While there are recommended ages listed, please select the course distance that best matches your child’s ability, regardless of age.
Long Course (rec. ages 11-14): Swim-100 yds, Bike-4.2 miles, Run-1 mile
Medium Course (rec. ages 7-10): Swim-50 yds, Bike-2.3 miles, Run-0.5 mile
Intermediate Course (rec. ages 7-10): Swim-25 yds, Bike-2.3 miles, Run-0.5 mile
Short Course (rec. ages 3-6): Swim-25 yds, Bike-0.6 mile, Run-0.25 mile
Please see course maps below for course routes.
- Early Registration (until 11:59pm one month before the event date): $25
- Registration (closes at 11:59pm on June 19 or sooner if Race is Sold Out): $30
- $5 discount per each additional sibling
- Early Registration for 2-person relay team: $45
- Early Registration for 3-person relay team: $60
- Registration for 2-perons relay team: $50
- Registration for 3-person relay team: $65
Remember, financial assistance is available for any child who qualifies for free or reduced lunch! Please email email@example.com if you need help with your child’s entry fee.
This event will take place at Sun Prairie High School (888 Grove St. Sun Prairie, WI 53590).
There will be parking available at specific lots on the Sun Prairie High School campus. View the Site Map in the section below to see parking locations.
All participants will receive finisher medals. Trophies will be given to the top three boys and girls in each two-year age category within each distance, as well as those who do a longer distance than the one recommended for their age. See below:
- Long Course: ages 11-12, ages 13-14, age 10 and under
- Medium Course: ages 7-8, ages 9-10, age 6 and under
- Intermediate Course: Top three athletes age 6 and under, top three athletes age 7 and up
- Short Course: ages 3-4, ages 5-6
View Race Maps and Materials
Click on the buttons below to view race materials.
Thank to you our amazing event partners, who make sure every dollar of your child’s registration fee supports their school!
Are you ready to have a happy, healthy, and confident kid?
Register for this triathlon today!
200 E. Verona Ave. #126
Verona, WI 53593