Friday, June 18th
5pm-6:30pm: Packet Pickup. Location TBA.
Saturday, June 19th
8:30am – Long course begins
9:30am – Medium course begins
10:30am – Short course begins
We will be offering three in-person course distances. At-home race participants are able to choose their race distance. Each course has a recommended age range, but we encourage you to select the course distance that best matches your child’s abilities.*
Long Course (recommended ages 12-14): 4-mile bike, 1-mile run
Medium Course (recommended ages 7-10): 2-mile bike, 0.5-mile run
Short Course (recommended ages 3-6): 0.5-mile bike, 0.2-mile run
*Please note that Long Course athletes will need to complete 2 laps on a portion of this bike course and Long Course athletes will need to keep track of their own lap count while biking (you may also station an adult from your group at the loop location on the course to help remind your athlete which lap they are completing).
Race Entry Fees
Individual Registration (age 14 and under):
- Early Registration: $25
- Race-Week Registration: $30
Financial assistance is available for any child who qualifies for free or reduced lunch! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need help with your child’s entry fee.
With registration, each athlete receives:
- Your race entry fee donated toward health and fitness programs at local schools
- Event bib
- Short-sleeve t-shirt (guaranteed availability and size only if registered by 11:59pm on June 6th)
- Finisher medal
- Professional race timing and results (timing not available for at-home race participants)
When an event sells out, we offer a wait list option. For details on how we manage an event’s wait list, please see our Frequent Questions section on our website.
Our events are held rain or shine, and we do not offer refunds for weather-related delays or cancellations. In the event that you are unable to attend the race due to illness, quarantine, or other reason, we are happy to switch you to the at-home race option and you will still receive your t-shirt, bib, and finisher medal. Please email email@example.com if you need to make a change to your registration.
This event will be held at the Prairie Athletic Club (1010 N. Bird St. Sun Prairie, Wisconsin). Parking will be available at the Prairie Athletic Club and on surrounding city streets. See the Parking Map below (Coming Soon!) for details.
All athletes will receive a finisher medal. All in-person participants will be timed and trophies will be awarded to the top three girls and boys in each of the divisions listed below:
- Ages 10 and under
- Ages 11-12
- Ages 13-14
- Ages 6 and under
- Ages 7-8
- Ages 9-10
- Ages 3-4
- Ages 5-6
Go to the Results tab above to view previous race results.
As we take steps toward a return to in-person racing, we want to keep you informed on the ways we are keeping our events safe for participants, volunteers, and staff. Here are a few things you can expect when participating in a Tri 4 Schools event in 2021:
- All event activities are outdoors, which allows for good air circulation and opportunities for social distancing.
- Our race capacities have been adjusted to prevent congestion on the course and remain within current county gathering regulations.
- Spectators are limited to one spectator per child race participant.
- Participants will start their race individually, spread across various wave times, to maintain distancing on the course and at the race site.
- Packet pickup has been redesigned to be no/low contact, with options to pick up the day before the race or on the race morning.
- Volunteers and spectators will be required to wear masks while at the race site. Participants will be required to wear masks any time they are not actively racing on the race course.
- We ask that any participant, volunteer, or spectator who is experiencing any illness symptoms, or has tested positive for COVID, or is waiting for a COVID test result, or is a close contact to someone who has recently tested positive for COVID, to refrain from attending the event.
- Hand washing and sanitizing will be available at the race site, and common surfaces will be cleaned regularly.
- We will not be offering food items at the race site. We ask attendees to remain at least 6 feet away from other attendees while consuming any food or beverage.
- Even with the return to in-person racing, we will continue to offer an “at-home” option for any participants who would prefer to complete their race at home.
View Race Maps and Materials
Click on the buttons below to view race materials.
Thank to you our amazing event partners, who make sure we are able to support health and wellness programs in our local schools!
little om BIG OM
Race Day Events
Machinery Row Bicycles
Are you ready to have a happy, healthy, and confident kid?
Register for this event today!
200 E. Verona Ave. #126
Verona, WI 53593