Join us for our seventh annual Golf Classic, presented by Prominence Advisors! We’re excited to return to University Ridge on August 7th, 2021! The event will cap at 120 golfers with a scheduled tee time. Your $120 registration fee includes your golf & cart, a boxed lunch, and a drink ticket. This year, we will not be able to offer a buffet dinner to keep the portions of the event that draw a large crowd to a minimum, Thank you for your understanding.
- Your $120 registration includes the following:
- 18 holes of golf with cart (we can provide two carts per foursome to comply with current public health guidelines)
- Boxed lunch – hot dog or brat, chips, cookie, and a fountain drink
- Complimentary drink token
- $5 merchandise credit at University Ridge pro shop
- Event swag bag
This year, we will not be able to offer a buffet dinner to keep the portions of the event that draw a large crowd to a minimum, Thank you for your understanding.
The Tri 4 Schools Golf Classic takes place at University Ridge Golf Course in Verona, WI.
University Ridge Golf Course
9002 County Road PD
Verona, WI 53593
We will have details on our auction as we get closer to event day. Stay tuned!
We will have several holes with contests and associated prizes, though we will not be hosting holes that have games with shared equipment this year to keep any activities where we cannot mantain physical distancing to a minimum. Thank you for your understanding.
As we take steps toward a return to in-person events, we want to keep you informed on the ways we are keeping our events safe for participants, volunteers, and staff. Here are a few things you can expect when participating in a Tri 4 Schools event in 2021:
- We will move to a staggered tee time start, and will not host a group buffet dinner for 2021 to remove large gatherings
- All registrations will be pre-paid, and your tickets and mulligans will be pre-packaged for you and available at the welcome table on event day to limit crowding and handling of items
- We have removed games on our holes that require volunteers, shared equipment, or an exchange of cash
- All event activities are outdoors, which allows for good air circulation and opportunities for social distancing.
- Our event capacities have been adjusted to prevent congestion on the course and remain within current county gathering regulations.
- Volunteers and staff will be required to wear masks while at the event site.
- We ask that any participant, volunteer, or staff who is experiencing any illness symptoms or has tested positive for COVID, or is waiting for a COVID test result, or is a close contact to someone who has recently tested positive for COVID, to refrain from attending the event.
- Hand washing and sanitizing will be available at the race site, and common surfaces will be cleaned regularly.
- We ask attendees to remain at least 6 feet away from other attendees while consuming any food or beverage.
Thank to you our amazing event partners, who help support our mission of healthy, happy, and confident kids and schools!
200 E. Verona Ave. #126
Verona, WI 53593