Hi again,

Today was the original date for opening registration for the Tri 4 Schools Kids Triathlon.  However, we will now have to delay opening registration for the time being due to some revisions to our bike course.  The city is restructuring their street use process, and in order to make sure everyone is informed about the race, we are postponing opening registration until we get the go-ahead from Middleton City Council.  This is a precautionary measure, and we think it is best to make sure we’ve dotted our i’s and crossed our t’s before we open the “gates!”

We promise to keep you updated regularly on the status of registration.  Our number one concern is the safety of our participants, so when it comes to closing streets and working with law enforcement, we’re all business. 🙂